Advantages of Telecardiology – Online Cardiac Studies Reporting
- May 2, 2012
Telecardiology is effectively telemedicine administered by cardiologists. Cardiac medical information is exchanged from one site to another via modern electronic communication means for examination by the experts and specialists. The sent information can be accessed by the specialists online and they send the reports back to the source site. It helps in quick and accurate diagnosis of diseases, expert and second opinion on complex cases etc.
Some of the well known advantages of Telecardiology Reporting are:
- Expert and Second Opinion on complex cases
- Provision of after hour services
- Vacation coverage for the existing cardiologists.
- Ability to handle low volumes without actually hiring a permanent cardiologist.
- Bridging the increasing gap between number of medical data and number of cardiologists.
- Reduce waiting time for patients.
Telecardiology can have different forms like
- Video Conferencing
- Transmission of Medical Reports, Images, Clips etc. for the purpose of interpretation and reporting.
- Remote Monitoring
About us and this blog
We are a telecardiology service provider offering online cardiology reporting services. This blog is a humble attempt to bring information about latest happenings in the cardiac imaging technology.
Request a free quote
We offer professional interpretation and reporting service of cardiac imaging and diagnostic modalities like ECG, Echocardiogram, Holter, TMT etc. Please provide details regarding your requirements so that we can send you a service proposal customized according to your needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Leading Role of Telecardiology in Healthcare Practices June 17, 2021
- Mindfulness Stress Reduction Program October 15, 2020
- Studying Atrial fibrillation via Camera & Software October 14, 2020